Updated: June 11
(The survey is still open. Should you wish to share and inspire with another PropTech solution, please, send it to us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide sharing with wider European PropTech community)
AKULAR – provider of smart AR application for developers, architects and communities came up with two COVID fight initiatives that are available globally during the crises:
1. Virtual walk throughs in video calls: FREE support for developers and leasing managers who have unoccupied empty spaces and cannot host site visits. They can now join their calls with AR demonstrating sites as if live walk through.
2. Free support on construction sites: AKULAR made its premium service FREE and offer FREE support for field staff by dialling in to their calls and helping to geo-locate real size 3D models for remote visual inspections.
Web site: https://akular.com/
AUSEMIO – provider of scalable asset management platform came up with additional functionalities to fight against COVID19 that can be integrated:
– Secure and automated measurement of temperature of all persons moving through foyers and receptions of business centres and other buildings with supporting navigation and alarm functions.
– Digitalisation of supply and stock management systems in hospitals and other exposed buildings for safe distribution of healthcare and other working equipment (manual tools, masks, gloves, etc.) to avoid traffics, physical contact and lack of critical supplies.
Web site https://ausemio.com/en/
Biotron Labs – provider of advanced data analytics solutions for smart cities. To help cities attract people to use public transport again and decrease the traffic congestion, Biotron Labs is offering 50 % discount on its location intelligence and mobility analysis workshop until the end of June. They also offer consulting and support with analytics to better understand the movement patterns and how they change in time. Biotron actively participated and provided mentorship during the Hack-The-Crises hackathon.
Contact: Pavol Magic, CEO, email@example.com
INFOTECH – provider of real-time platform including 3D Digital Twins (in PropTech segments of manage&operate and live&work – smart buildings). Recorded increased interest in its functionalities that enable indoor positioning and to monitor movement of people and their meeting activities. Infotech provides its 3D modelling without the need of physical meetings with customers and provides 20-25% discounts during the crises.
Innovatrics – a provider of biometric solutions based on fingerprints and face recognition – has seen a huge increase in demand for its contactless technologies as well.
– Innovatrics has tested its face recognition algorithms with people wearing masks and even in this set-up they have proved to be working without relevant decrease in accuracy, security and comfort of users. Innovatrics has also added features of face mask detection and thermal control. After all these tweaks its access control can now measure temperature of the visitors, check whether they are wearing masks and even identify them with their masks on.
– Innovatrics started to enable remote installations of its solutions even in off-line areas with restricted high-security access. Solutions of Innovatrics can thus be mailed anywhere in the world and installed remotely via “Innovatrics Virtual Engineer”.
– Third anti-Covid solution of Innovatrics is app for smart quarantining at home that has been created in joint effort with Sygic – global navigation player. The app safely checks presence of people at home based on the same technology that is used for the banks when they enrol new clients remotely and need to verify their identity reliably.
Lightech – provider of interior and exterior lighting for properties, cities and municipalities – has developed protective UVC system (utilising disinfecting power of Ultra Violet C rays) as reliable disinfection management system. The system is applicable in any administrative building and it can be built in stationary lighting system and connected to sensors of presence, movement, CO2 levels and intensity of lighting. The advanced system can use sensor of effective dose of UVC radiation.
Pygmalios – provides real-time management system mainly for retailers that was developed to assist with following the strict hygienic norms and regulations issued by the government during the COVID-19 epidemic. Thanks to a high-precision-rate sensors, such system is able to partially replace an employee’s physical presence and regulate the number of visitors entering the store. The tool oversees customer in-flow and notifies the store manager in case the occupancy limit of the store is reached. Pygmalios offered the software to state and municipalities for free and was ready to agree on leasing of hardware or to find other acceptable solutions.
SAMO Europe – provider of advanced neuromarketing methods and proprietary solutions has developed a device called QEHeC – Quick Entry Health Check System for measuring body temperature together with emotional index of an area and disinfecting functions. The QEHeC is managed by a smart unit, that can analyse factors of environment and its impact on body temperature. Based on this information system automatically adjust errors in measurements. The system has added camera for measurement of emotions, age and sex, which can be done while measuring body temperature. Analysed data show emotional index of an area. To be able to process all function accurately, the QEHeC has an automatically adjustable stander that adjusts its position according to height of each measured person. The device has a smart aromatization and disinfecting unit that starts spreading disinfection when it detects a person with a higher temperature.
Sensoneo, global provider of smart waste management solutions (HW/SW), which can be found in more than 300 projects on 5 continents and 43 countries, has seen increased interest in smart waste management solutions -obviously, the crisis enhances and drives adoption of innovative technologies. Cities, waste management companies and property managers look for solutions that could help them cope with the current challenges – standard waste production hotspots have moved, households and residential areas have become the new hot spots. Higher consumption of protective equipment and longer stay at home has led to a 25% increase in waste production. Sensoneo has developed and offers Waste Collection Efficiency Analysis to help cities and waste collection companies to cope with the worsening waste situation. The Analysis evaluates efficiency of the current set-up, simulates and models impacts of eventual changes and suggests new collection routes and frequencies.
Solved – Finnish-Slovak provider of customizable white-label platform for creating marketplaces in the area of sustainability and smart cities has provided its platform for the project www.ready.help free of charge. This way medical volunteers could have been affectively connected for volunteering in hospitals and other medical institutions around the country. During the first week, 1400 volunteers could have connected and started help in more than 60 hospitals.
There, s.r.o. – start-up providing geospatial platform for real estate agencies and other real estate professional in nine European metropolises has offered its headline product City Performer for 3 months for free (since beginning of the corona crises). After the months for free it has been offering the platform with > 50 % discount in order to enable their customers to cope with negative impacts of the COVID19 crises.